These hand-woven, hand-dyed hammock chairs are available in over 25 colors and two sizes. They hang from a single point and stretch out to 8 feet. They also have an adjustable back for sitting or lying down. Traditional full-sized, two point hammocks are custom-made and can be special ordered in cotton or polyester (white only).
What is different about our hammocks?
- Made in the USA by the Crysalis Hammocks crew.
- We mix our own dyes & can match existing furniture.
- Made from the best materials we can get. Our hammocks use a higher quality string than many of the imported hammocks without sacrificing the comfort.
- 100% cotton, or polyester (white only, custom-ordered)
- They adjust in the back, making it possible to sit with your feet up or down without the need for any sort of foot attachment!
The ends of our hammocks and chairs are made with a strong woven knot connected to a metal ring.
The beads in the picture below make for a fully adjustable back enabling you to recline.